1. This competition [“Competition”] is conducted by Hyper Global Marketing Pty Ltd, ABN 63 118 894 732 PO Box 1026 North Sydney NSW 2059 [“Promoter”]
2. For the chance to win up to $1500.00 worth of prizes, courtesy of Australian Sex Survey Partners, entrants must complete the Australian Sex Survey & submit their contact details by midnight, 12am AEST Monday 19th September 2016 [“Campaign End Date”] at the website address australiansexsurvey.com.au and fulfil all requirements as specified with the Conditions 5 below and will receive one entry into the Competition. Entrants must be over 18 years old and reside in Australia or New Zealand to enter.
3. The prize pool consists of $1500.00 in cash and products as provided by the survey partners and is broken down as follows:
1st Prize: Cash prize of $750.00 - Courtesy of Giga Pty Ltd.
2nd Prize: Erotic artworks totalling $500.00 - Courtesy of the Eros Association/Australian Sex Party.
3rd Prize: A selection sensual adult gifts valued at $250.00 - Courtesy of Max Black
Further details of the prize, including description and images may be found on the Australian Sex Survey Website. Product based prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
Conditions Of Entry:
4. The Competition is eligible to the Australian Public, excluding employees, sponsors and contractors of the Promoter.
5) To be eligible to win the prizes, entrants must fulfil the following requirements;
i) Entrants must complete the Australian Sex Survey in full by visiting australiansexsurvey.com.au and following the directions. Entrants are required to visit an external website hosted by The Queensland University of Technology.
ii) Upon completion of the survey, entrants are asked to follow a link to australiansexsurvey.com.au and must submit their entry via the competition entry form located on the website.
Each entrant shall be entitled to submit one (1) entry into the Competition only. In the event that Giga Pty Ltd deems an entrant to have made multiple entries to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Competition, the entrant shall be excluded from the Competition and consequently ineligible to win the promotional prizes. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The winning entries will be drawn randomly from submissions at 10am AEST, Tuesday 20th September 2016 at 1 Albany Street, St. Leonards NSW 2065 Australia and the winners will be advised by email within 2 working days with details of how to claim their prize.
7. Winner’s details will be posted on the australiansexsurvey.com.au website on Tuesday 20th September 2016 and the post will remain for 14 days. Entrant’s personal information will be retained by the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise the winner as required by individual State legislation. Please note that the winner’s anonymity will not be compromised.
8. The prize winners will have 14 days from the date and time of the Competition draw to claim the prize. If the winners fail to claim the prize by such time, the winner forfeits their entitlement to the applicable prize. The Promoter will then select another winner by redrawing from the balance of entrants of this campaign. The redraw will take place at 10am AEST, Tuesday 4th October 2016 at 1 Albany Street, St. Leonards NSW 2065 Australia. The winners from the redraw will be advised by email within 2 working days from the redraw with the details of how to claim the prize. The details of the winner will also be posted on australiansexsurvey.com.au website on Tuesday 4th October 2016 and the post will remain for 14 days. The winner from the redraw will have 14 days from the date and time of the redraw to claim the prize. If after this time the prize is not claimed, the prize will be forfeited.
9. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv)any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
10. In the event that any prize from the prize pool becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
11. The winner is solely responsible for any contracts, plans, warranties, and accessories that may be needed for the use of the prize.
12. Any attempt to cause damage to any website or the information on any website associated with this promotion, or to otherwise undermine the fair and legitimate operation of this competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. The Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law in the event that any such an attempt is made, whether or not that attempt results in any such damage, interference or undermining.
13. If for any reason the operation of the Competition is disrupted in any way (including by computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
14. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPM/16/00069.